Would you like to be part of our inspirational and talented team working with daylight and fresh air? We are looking for architect student for project optimization support in Baltic countries. We offer part time job and flexible working time with possibility to work from home or from VELUX office in Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius. If you have the ability and the drive, we give you the chance to develop within your area of expertise.
You will be part of VELUX Baltic Sales Organization (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) and main responsibility will be project optimization in order that project owners and investors receive best products for their project and sufficient amount of daylight and fresh air through roof.
Your primer tasks:
• Project optimizations with VELUX products according to customer needs with aim to offer the best daylight and indoor climate solutions.
• Communication with VELUX Baltics sales team and project investors to ensure best solution for the project.
• Update VELUX product detail drawings if needed.
• Be trained and updated with VELUX products with aim to offer best products in right place.
We expect you to have:
• good AutoCad 2D skills;
• interest in daylight topic;
• excellent communication skills;
• fluency in English, both orally and in writing;
• Russian language skills would be advantage;
• wish to gain skills about VELUX products, VELUX CAD and Daylight Visualizer programs.
We offer an exciting part time job with the possibility of working in an international company with a strong brand. You will be part of an international company where commitment and mutual respect are among our core values. Teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work. We work as one team to achieve ambitious results, and we need your good spirit and commitment to meet our objectives.
Application and contact:
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact VELUX Baltics architect Kirsti Matikainen through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in English as soon as possible and no later than 15 of February 2018.